Monday, October 12, 2009

Curmudgeonly Olde Sailor




Curmudgeonly old sailor! Aye, that's me, Randy Stubbs, a crusty old salt w'at sailed 'round the world wi' Cap'n Drake (you lubbers might know him as Sir Francis). I show up at the Virginia Renaissance Faire each year to sing, dance and tell a few sea stories (w'at other kind would an old sailor tell?), and do me best to entertain ye. O' course I'm not by me self, there's Lords and Laidies, Shakespeare players, minstrels, magicians, riff-raff and wenches, jousting knights and even coursing greyhounds! Dearhearts, you just come on out, we'll treat you so many ways yer bound to like one of them! As you can see by the poster below it's not too long before you can come out to play.





Fare thee well good gentle, and here's to yer health.



Randy, Randy Stubbs


No comments: